There is more trady business I need to be doin’. This is The To-Do List, sponsored by Subway & Tristar (just kidding… someday I will get a consistent and large enough amount of hits per day to be sponsored by card companies & people who want stuff reviewed though).
• Send another SASE to Mario (never even got the first one sent, d’oh!) for three quite frankly (Get it, cuz Frank Gifford is one of ’em? Laugh with me!) awesome football relics from a recent box break. This one goes on top because I’m on the clock here. I’m going to send some extra top loaders too. I think I’ve got somewhere around half a 60 ct. box of off-brand ones that I picked up at Toys ‘R Us when I was probably still in my teens that should work well for his shipping style.
• Get a replacement package together for JD’s Daddy. Someone jacked most of my first trade somewhere between here & there. Ya know, for my $7.62 (it was a pretty big package), you’d think I could rest easy knowing it’d make it in one piece with no trouble whatsoever. Whatever mail piratin’ f***head stole it, I hope they get paper cuts from the cards. I could’ve bought a pack of oh so misleadingly named Legendary Cuts for roughly the same price. At least when I got screwed over that way, I’ll be getting a few cards, not losing well over 100.
Oh well, I can get rid of my Max Scherzers now at least. 😛
• Working on something with Brian for my Texas Rangers hits.
• Wicked Ortega has some more Maybins & M. Cabreras & Manny bat card and probably a Greinke auto coming to him.
• I still owe Da Rook some ’08 & ’09 UDX and maybe some ’06 topps, and of course there will be Braves.
• I have a Kershaw to send Night Owl.
• Still gotta send Dayf some cards.
• Shot Not Taken… I’ve got most of what I already had for you together. I can send out what I’ve got and wait do the TNA cards later if you want.
• Cardboard Problem~
Marie, you are officially getting the Pujols Ticket Stub for the Ramirez & Sandberg jerseys. Also, did you ever get my email about the cards I have of the other guys you collect?
And for Sooz, I guess all that is left is for me to get around to finally coming to a final conclusion on which Ichiros I need from your list. At most, I only have a half dozen I think (it was four last time I checked, but I think I may have pulled one or two more since then).
• I still have some ’09 A&G regular minis & mini SPs to send Nachos Grande for some clunkers & stuff. I think I will just see that they are sent out in short order and mess with sending him some Reds later.
If I have missed anybody, and I’m sure I have, please let me know. When I reach my 5000 hit anniversary, we’re gonna have my first real contest. 5000 hits is the uncirculated anniversary, you know. ;3
My unrelated notes for this post are as follows…
Did Braylon Edwards just have the ultimate falling up experience or what? Beating up LeBron’s little buddy got him shipped off from the sucktastic Cleveland Browns to the quite possibly legitimate contender Jets?!?! How is that punishment? Granted, it sounds like there is a small chance of him getting suspended for a few weeks, but dude, UP-FREAKIN’-GRADE.
Also, what is up with the Eagles backups? EVERY SINGLE TIME McNabb goes out with injury, his backups play like freakin’ superstars without exception. It’s hard to have sympathy for a rich & famous QB with ridiculous athletic ability & lots of endorsment deals, but sometimes it’s hard not to feel bad for him. Dude’s been nothing less than a great player and a class act, but fate seems to have been conspiring against him in Philly ever since he got drafted.
I’ve been stuck in that sick-but-not-quite-sick mode for the past couple of days. It’s almost somehow worse than being full blown sick. You don’t feel bad enough to be completely out of commission, but you don’t feel good enough to go about life like normal. It kinda sucks.
That’s all for this one. There is a sketch card project and sleep to catch up on.
Until our next…