My cards are becoming somewhat more organized, and my end of trades are starting to get done! So here’s an update:
• Four trade packages have been packaged up and are ready to go. They are for Marie, Heartbreaking Cards, Community Gum, JD’s Wild Cardz, The Great Sports Name Hall of Fame, no one’s going to read this blog, and I believe Carl Crawford Cards.
• Packages for Too Many Grandersons, Hey That’s Mine, Shoebox Legends, Indians Cards, Play at the Plate, Dayf and Mojo are organized and almost ready to be mailer’d up.
• Sooz, Baseball Card Stuff, and the First Day Issue I just need to sort… Yes, I’m still at the sorting stage on these, my three oldest trades still left hanging. Sooz and BCS’s were ready long ago, but their Jeters got mixed up again somehow… 😦
• Wicked Ortega, Offy, All Your Base Cards, The Real DFG, anyone who wants Cardinals cards, Dinged Corners, and Drew also have very disorganized piles of cards picked out for them.
• I have also found some stuff for My Cardboard Mistress and Drinking the Orange Kool-Aid and could almost put them up with the almost ready to be mailer’d up bunch.
• Thoughts and Sox, I believe your cards were sent at the beginning of this week.
• Who else, if anyone, do I owe stuff after all this?
• Man, October’s gonna be a busy month for the post office.
• Finally, does anyone want a really big stack of 2008 and 2010 MLS soccer cards? Or a much smaller stack of hockey cards? Or a pile of random wrestling and/or non-sports “entertainment” cards?
• That is all. Seeyas. 😉
I never did find the Rich Hill jersey or Fleer Ultra Lue. 😦
It’s all good. So it goes, right?
cool. I’m looking forward to the package. I’m going to send your stuff out soon.