Just a few odds and ends while I’ve got a minute.
• No one ever won the guess the card suit contest, so I’ll do a drawing with those that bothered to guess when I get around to it.
(The answer was the Queen of Hearts, by the way.)
• You can count me amongst the many bloggers collecting the 2011 topps Diamond Parallel set. I’ll start a wantlist on the proper page as soon as my loot from the group case break. Everything I have is Rays, but I’m not quite sure which Rays they are just yet.
• I am also after Kimball Champions. Those are some hella nice cards as well. I’ll start the wantlist for these when my first trade involving them comes in. Right now all I have Shin-Soo Choo and David Price, and I’ll need a second Choo, since this one is for my Choo collection. Choo.
• I haven’t forgotten any trades in progress or to be sent. Thank you very much for your patience. I hope what I send will be worth your respective waits.
• I’m adding Josh Freeman and LeGarrette Blount to my player collections, dropping Pablo Sandoval for the time being (barely have or ever received anything of him anyway) and making other minor alterations to the PC lists as well.
• Are there any Minnesota Timberwolves collectors out there? I have a Lazar Hayward redemption that is being redeemed as we speak and will be available for trade in maybe four months or so. Does it help that it’s a Rated Rookie from the new 2010-11 Donruss set?
That’s it for now. I’ll try and have an actual post for you all tomorrow. Seeyas.