Wow, things are starting to get busy at BTHE HQ. My eyes are buggin’ out like Jeremy Borash just thinking about it all. Let me check my schedule…
• It looks like I’ve got no less than three(!) packages currently headed my way to prepare for. The cards I have to send back are set aside (and in one case, pretty much ready to send) at least.
• I’m also in the process of trades with both Marie and Sooz of A Cardboard Problem, as well as Shot Not Taken. All three trades continue to expand exponential-ish from very humble beginnings.
• I’m also in the beginningest of stages of trades with Dayf (doing my trading specialty, aka the “Lonestarr Classic”: send random cards attuned to a person’s liking and hope there aren’t many dupes and then see what comes back) & Ginter Code co-cracker JD’s Wild Cardz (because I’m apparently the only card blogger that ♥’s them some World Baseball Classic).
A public thank you for the assistance with the bubble mailer SASE btw, Dayf. Can I post the guide on it’s own page here on my blog?
• My specific ’09 Allen & Ginter wantlist has been requested by Chris of Nachos Grande and a certain Box Opener, so there may yet be more trades soon. I will post it sometime Wednesday afternoon I think
• I’ve still got my googly eyes on Chris from Sac Bunt‘s available for trade list, and intend to deal with that soon as well. I wonder how far into the list of what I want from him a ’98 Stephen Davis Skybox Autographics auto, a Clinton Portis UD Graded rookie jersey (not actually graded, btw; #ed to /350 though), a Carlos Rogers jersey, and few other Redskins will get me.
• I’ve still got Gint-A-Cuffs scans to edit and blog (totally forgot to scan the backs of the Ginter Back Minis, so it’ll be a bit longer before I get to it still). The rest of the package from White Sox Cards needs edited and posted too.
• Finally, I seem to be heating up artistically, busting out with some somewhat successful sketch cards. I’m starting to think that, even though I’m a total rookie artistically… maybe I don’t suck, and can make something of it.
How do y’all with actual lives & jobs & families & stuff keep your bloggin’s & trades rollin’? I’m getting totally consumed by this without much of that other stuff to worry about… Am I just that immature & disorganized & inefficient? @_@
Now for the renovation part. My linkies are back! I dunno why that widget deserted me, but it’s back. I’ll put some more people’s up there once I get a little more organized. I tossed a couple other widgets up there too.
My heart is all in on my blog for the first time, so I’m tryin’ to class it up a bit. I’ve made a conscious effort to include more pretty pictures and shamelessly self-promote the blog on twitter. It’s even payed off a bit too. My daily hits have more than doubled (to around 30, but still) as of late. If I ever figure out gimp someday and make myself a banner or something, watch out! 😛
And there ain’t no more to say…